Ticket Express is designed for Homeowners and Contractors to submit single address utility locate requests via the internet. Emergency
tickets or tickets requesting a meet with a facility locator may not be processed through this program. This form is designed for simple
address requests ONLY and should not be used for multiple addresses or intersection requests.
IN ORDER TO USE THIS PROGRAM YOU MUST ADHERE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- When you complete this form a notice is sent to utility or facility owners who have gas, electric, cable TV, phone or other lines near your property.
Many utility companies only mark the location of their lines up to your property boundary.
Utility lines inside your property boundaries are called "private lines" or "private facilities" and you are responsible for being sure that the lines inside of your property boundaries are properly marked.
There are companies who will mark the lines inside of your property boundaries but they do charge a fee for that service.
Please CLICK HERE for a list of private locate companies.
The failure to mark lines inside of your property boundaries and the cutting or damage to those lines can result in serious personal injury or death.
You will be responsible for any damage to any lines on your property regardless of who marks the lines.
- The party doing the actual excavation (Homeowner or Contractor) must create a locate request in their name.
The exact address of the property must be provided and posted. No intersections, lot numbers or extended dig areas are accepted. Intersection
requests and requests to extend markings beyond the address boundaries will be aborted without notice.
- A valid E-Mail address must be provided which will be used to send vital information regarding the request
including a ticket confirmation. Markings are typically completed within three (3) business days after receiving an E-Mail confirmation.
Requests received at Colorado 811 after 02:00pm may be processed on the next business day.
- Marking instructions are limited to the following:
- Locate Entire Lot
- Locate Rear Lot
- Locate Front Lot
- Excavation sites requiring additional marking instructions will need to be processed via Web Ticket Entry
or by calling 811.
- The area to be marked must be completely accessible, free of locked gates and animals for three (3) business
days from the date the E-Mail confirmation is received.
- Requests are NOT valid until an E-Mail confirmation is received.
- If your request does not meet ALL of the above stated guidelines, your request will be aborted without notice.
I AGREE To The Terms And Conditions Listed Above and Want to CONTINUE With the Request