Ticket Express is designed for Homeowners and Contractors to submit single address utility locate requests via the internet. Emergency
tickets or tickets requesting a meet with a facility locator may not be processed through this program. This form is designed for simple
address requests ONLY and should not be used for multiple addresses or intersection requests.
IN ORDER TO USE THIS PROGRAM YOU MUST ADHERE TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- The party doing the actual excavation (Homeowner or Contractor) must create a locate request in their name.
The exact address of the property must be provided and posted. No intersections, lot numbers or extended dig areas are accepted. Intersection
requests and requests to extend markings beyond the address boundaries will be aborted without notice.
- A valid E-Mail address must be provided which will be used to send vital information regarding the request
including a ticket confirmation. Markings are typically completed within three (3) business days after receiving an E-Mail confirmation.
Requests received at UNCC after 02:00pm may be processed on the next business day.
- Marking instructions are limited to the following:
- Locate Entire Lot
- Locate Rear Lot
- Locate Front Lot
- Excavation sites requiring additional marking instructions will need to be processed via Web Ticket Entry
or by calling 811.
- The area to be marked must be completely accessible, free of locked gates and animals for three (3) business
days from the date the E-Mail confirmation is received.
- Requests are NOT valid until an E-Mail confirmation is received.
- If your request does not meet ALL of the above stated guidelines, your request will be aborted without notice.
I AGREE To The Terms And Conditions Listed Above and Want to CONTINUE With the Request